Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Btech MBA

Come April 2011 and I will be a Btech MBA. For those who are unaware of what a Btech, MBA means let me explain.
In very simple words:
Btech: The only graduation degree that helps an “ordinary intellect guy” earn a living.
MBA: The only post graduation degree that helps an “ordinary intellect Btech” earn a fortune.
Now, dear ignorant reader I hope you are aware of the implication of me becoming a Btech, MBA!
Whether Btech and MBA at all has a connect or whether being a Btech helps an MBA are totally different debates altogether which I belief are beyond my intellect to analyse. For the time being I am enjoying my transformation.
During my Btech days I used to hate the system. I hated whatever was taught in class. I hated my subjects. I hated my teachers. Above all I hated the fact that whatever I was learning was actually doing no value addition.
Consequentially, I adopted habits and developed point of views which no “self-help” book would ever recommend. However amidst all these ruckus and degenerations I took one correct and accurate decision: My decision to do an MBA! It wasn`t a path breaking decision. At some level it was inevitable.
I really don’t know what the role of an MBA is. I guess he is somewhat like blue jeans. He can fit in any closet across the world! You can use him any way you like ...You can get him cheap without a label or may spend a little bit more to get a branded variety. Unfortunately, I am still unsure whether I am cheap or branded. However, one thing is for sure: I will be useful!
It gives me immense pleasure to fancy that two years down the line I will actually be useful.
At least, more useful than I would have been without being a Btech MBA.
To be truthful even today I really don’t think that I have experienced value addition in the true sense. But, as I have already mentioned I am numbed by a sense of belonging!
As time will pass more and more Btech MBAs like me would flood the system. At some level they all talk alike and work alike. Common eyes cannot distinguish between them just like they can’t distinguish between different labels of jeans by just looking at the fabric.
Government loves this breed of Btech MBAs and shower them with benefits. They will never betray the trust of the authorities or prove to be a nuisance. Even when they bulge in numbers they will never become a force to reckon!
So for the internal safety of the nation it’s important to convert more and more mid-intellect wannabes to full-fledged Btech MBAs.
I guess the government is listening and thus so many more IITs and IIMs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely Said bro! Am happy to see that U are seeing the light now. Btw the last part seemed to be returning back to the NIT attitude.

enjoyable read altogether...keep it coming ...do write more such!

Unknown said...

At some level I think we landed up in this mess because we deserved to. We were never good enough but always good. As a poet, as a dreamer, as a revolutionary, as a lover. We are the mainstream mediocrity of the nation. Only over-educated.